재고가 없습니다. 7-10일 이내에 발송할 예정입니다.
SmallRig Pro Mobile Cage for Samsung S10+ CPS2441
1. Form-fitting cage designed for Samsung S10+.
2. It comes with a cold shoe and multiple 1/4”-20 threaded holes.
3. Compatible with 37mm thread lens and Moment V2 lens.
4. Inbuilt rubber shims to absorb shocks and prevent your phone from scratching.
5. Features a lanyard hole for a wrist strap.
SmallRig Pro Mobile cage for Samsung S10+ CPS2441 is designed to protect your Samsung S10+, and provide access to attach other accessories for mobile photo & video shooting, live streaming, interviewing, vlogging, etc. It features a thumb screw on one side to ensure quick mounting and dismounting of the phone. It comes with a cold shoe and multiple 1/4”-20 threaded holes, allowing mount of different accessories like a microphone, LED light, tripod, etc., and supports both horizontal vertical shooting. It’s compatible with the 37mm thread lens and Moment V2 lens. Those 1/4”-20 thread holes with notches on the top and at the bottom can be used to attach SmallRig Aluminum Side Handle for Smartphone Cage HSS2424 for handheld shooting, or SmallRig Mobile Phone Cable Clamp BSC2390 to secure the cable during shooting. The inbuilt rubber shims help absorb shocks and prevent the phone from scratching. It also comes with a lanyard hole for a wrist strap.
Designer: Kylin Wu & Sun
1. Avoid using its Super wide-angle lens during shooting when attaching a microphone that might come into the picture.
2. To use the wireless charge function, please take your phone out from the cage.
3. The enclosed 37mm-Moment lens adapter supports Moment V2 lens only (not for V1).
4. The enclosed TRRS male to TRRS female cable is for extension only, an extra TRRS to TRS adapter is required for the normal use of a video microphone.
1 x Cage
1 x 37mm-Moment lens adapter
1 x TRRS to TRRS adapter
Product Dimensions: 170.6 x 87.1 x 12.3mm
Package Dimensions: 215 x 115 x 30mm
Net Weight: 148g
Package Weight: 210g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy + Carbon Fiber
*Please note the import tax may occur.