SmallRig L-Bracket for Panasonic Lumix G9 2191
1. Modular designed for Panasonic Lumix G9 Camera.
2. Arca-Type compatible dovetail plate with center marks on both axis.
3. Extendable side plate allows for tethering or cable release.
4. Add 13mm height based on the original handgrip for pinky support.
5. Compatible with Peak Design strap.
6. Features multiple 1/4”-20 threaded holes for accessory attachment on the side.
7. Full cover battery door with a quick-release button for change battery.
SmallRig L-Bracket for Panasonic Lumix G9 2191 is a modular design with anti-twist flanges to keep the camera from twisting and provide a comfortable handheld shooting. Both the base plate and side plate are Arca-type compatible dovetails. It maintains complete access to the camera's battery and ports and the side plate can be extended to the left if more room is needed for tethering or cable release. A full cover battery door on the bottom can be opened quickly via a quick-release button. Additionally, it features a sensor centering line on each axis to align the camera on a tripod head. It’s also compatible with the Peak Design strap and normal strap. Furthermore, there are one 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 threaded holes on the bottom for mounting a tripod plate and features multiple 1/4”-20 threaded holes on the side for mounting accessories such as cold shoe mount 1593 and cable clamp1822. Two M4 threaded holes in front of the baseplate for Metabones lens adapter support 1787.
Panasonic Lumix G9
1787 Lens adapter support: MB_EF-m43-BT2 Canon EF Lens to Micro Four Thirds T Smart Adapter
1864 Lens adapter support: MB_SPEF-m43-BT3 Canon EF Lens to Micro Four Thirds T Speed Booster XL 0.64x
1 x L-Bracket
1 x Hex Spanner
Package Dimensions: 183X100X60mm
Net Weight: 163g
Package Weight: 223g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy